Join us for a Free Virtual Listening Circle – Just For Women
Date: Sunday, November 13, 2016 at:
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Pacific
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm Mountain
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Central
5:00 pm – 6:30 pm Eastern
Join from computer: https://zoom.us/j/9076209232
Meeting ID: 907 620 9232
Brief Description: Our society is undergoing a major shift and part of that is evidenced by the result of the 2016 presidential election. As we move towards uncertain times it is useful for us as women to come together virtually in a safe, supportive, non-judgmental and respectful space to share our feelings and our thinking. Everyone will have an opportunity to speak from the heart and be heard. Our intention is to feel re-connected and hopeful and that our time together serves as part of a healing process and a knowing that we are not alone. Co-hosted by Rita Cronise & Lauren Spiro
Purpose and Guidelines for our Virtual Listening Circle: Our virtual listening circle is a sacred space to support you to feel safe and trust that you can share deeply. What would support you to feel safe?
Our Virtual Listening Circle is a way of being together and thinking together in a safe, non-judgmental space. It is an invitation to:
* Be aware of our feelings and reveal our deepest truth.
* Honor the thoughts, feelings and experiences of other people while keeping our heart and mind open.
* Respect as an active (not passive) process of understanding that we are surrounded by teachers, meaning we can learn from others.
* Understand that everyone’s perspective is equally valued and honored; there is no right and wrong.
* Co-create a heart-to-heart connection built on respect and trust
* Explore equality. Outside the circle we may experience people having different levels of power (based on social status or position) but in our circle everyone is equal and has something to offer.